Friday 22 February 2013

Harlem outfit.

top from new yorker - summer '12 || jeggins from newlook || cross necklace bought from ??
Zdravím bloggeři!
Je pátek, půl devátý. Rozhodla jsem se jít do školy až na poslední hodinu. Napsat si dvě písemky, jinak mi to tam dnes přijde dosti zbytečný. Jsem děsně utahaná. A dneska vypadám opravdu strašně, spala jsem pouhé 3 hodiny a jde to na mě poznat. Hodlám se to dnes ve škole trochu oživit orientálními barvami. Triko velikosti M, která mám poprvé na sobě. 

Hey bloggers!
It's friday, half past eight. I decided to go to last lesson in school first. Just wrote to wrote two tests. I don't think it is necessery to go today there. I'm so sleepy and tired! And i look really devasted today, i slept only about three hours and you can obviously see it on me. I definetly go with orient colours today to school, make the winter bit warmer 'cause it feels like minus twenty degrees. The shirt is size M, wearing it for the first time. But actually for the low price, it feels so comfo! What's you plans for weekend? I'm having spring break next week, so excited to stay home for whole week! Yey!

No comments: